May 20, 2010

WELCOME !!!!!!!!

Welcome to my online store...


My name is Ruqayyah and known by QAY by my frens....


A little bit introduction bout me, I am a fulltime working mum to a 2yrs old son, a wife to Mr Z...


I have been contemplating for a while  about having this business venture of mine, to find something that I love and likes to do...the idea comes originally, from my love towards helping /creating a greener lifestyle and provide a sustainable tomorrow for ourselves, and for our kids.......so here it is ..GOING GREEN BIZ...


So hope you would like our products that all would help to make a healthier lifestyle for u..and for our nature....


STAY TUNe FOR MORE UPDATESS...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ORDER FORM

Name:
Email Address:
Mobile number:
delivery address
items ordered
payment details

This form powered by Freedback